About Diego: Diego was one of three pups born after their mother was rescued from the street. He did not receive much socialization and was very fearful. He is now adjusted to living with people, but remains somewhat shy. He loves playing in the backyard with other dogs. He is very puppy, but not hyper. He would be best with a patient family that can spend trianing time with him, has children and another dog to play with. He alert barks in and out of the house.
- Gender: Male
- Age: 8 Months
- Weight: 14 pounds
- House Broken: Yes
- Kennel Trained: Yes
- Leash Trained: Needs practice
- Cats: Probly would not bother
- Dogs: Does well
- Children: She when first meets them, not aggressive
- Adoption Fee: $200
- Characteristics: Affectionate, playful, happy, non-aggressive, obedient, smart lap dog.
- Additional Information: Neutered, heartworm negative, vaccinations up to date, microchipped and ready for a new home.
- Adoption Application Required: Yes Application Form