Rat Terrier Mix
About Dingo : Dingo was one of three pups born after their mother was rescued from the street. He did not receive much socialization and was very fearful. He is now adjusted to living with people and enjoys human companionship. He is a happy dog that loves to play, run and jump. He will make a wonderful addition to a family, especially if there are children.
- Gender: Male
- Age: 8 Months (DOB 5/15/2017)
- Weight: 14.5 pounds
- House Broken: Yes
- Kennel Trained: Yes, for night time
- Leash Trained: Yes, but needs more practice
- Cats: No
- Dogs: Would be best in a home with another dog
- Children: May overwhelm small children, but would be great with older children
- Adoption Fee: $200
- Characteristics: Affectionate, playful, happy, non-aggressive. He is a puppy and needs more work on obedience.
- Additional Information: Neutered, heartworm negative, vaccinations up to date, microchipped and ready for a new home.
- Adoption Application Required: Yes Application Form